6.11.2008

photos lost, photos found

avignon street
I just found an old digital camera, that I had forgotten I had.  Out of curiosity, I wondered if any pictures were still on it -- and I found 200+ photos of the end of my study abroad in France, and the beginning of the trip to Belgium!  (Where the other half of the Belgium-Germany-France trip went, I haven't the foggiest)

Some of the treasures I've found...


casa americain
On the street in Avignon

curving away
Amphitheater in Nîmes - I saw a bullfight here.

maison carrée
Maison Carrée in Nîmes -- an old temple to Jupiter

lovely view
Châteauneuf-de-Pape.  The popes' summer home, now vineyards.

tower in bruges
Hodge-podge of buildings in Bruges.

windmill, up
Windmill! 

These make me happy, though it makes me absolutely long to travel again.

my flickr set has all of them

No comments: